Mohamed NoureldinFounder & Managing Director
- Received Bachelor of Law in 2007.
- Started working as a Legal practitioner in same year of 2007.
- Credited as Lawyer from Egyptian Bar Association since 2009.
- Legal Consultant in law firms in the UAE since 2010.
- Licensed Legal Consultant in Dubai Emirate.
- Licensed Legal Consultant in Ajman Emirate.
- Providing litigation services in courts of varying degrees; primary, appeal, and revocation.
- Legal consultation in mostlegal fields
- Management of civil, commercial and labor disputes
- Companies and associations incorporation, and constructing of its formal laws and
- Contracts drafting and negotiation of their terms
Founder of Nour Attorneys & Legal Consultants is the lawyer and legal advisor Mr. Mohamed Nouredin, who has many certificates and membership that qualifies him to perform all legal services in a highly efficient and experienced manner. He obtained long years of experience offering international legal service in the GCC and the Arab world. Mr. Nouredin has evolved firm relationships with law firms and offices around the world. Mr. Nouredin shall offer his fullest service, either for all kinds of legal advice or in the incorporation of your business on your behalf.
Mr. Nouredin believes that legal practices should be based on the provision of assistance to people in need, and help them regain their rights in accordance with legal awareness of citizens’ rights and duties. The lawyer is a profession of secrecy and honor, and Mr. Nouredin is a man you can trust.
Nour Attorneys comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is our strength compared to other consulting companies.
- Mohamed Nouredin’s professional experience extends to 9 years of legal services in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, through which he has provided legal services to many companies and individuals in all types of litigations, as well as providing legal advice on legal disputes, Board and partner decisions. He provides counseling service and exploring opinion of the law in relation to particular issues and serious matters of the dispute before courts. He believes in combining theory and practice while practicing the law to reach the best possible results in the question under consideration.
- Mohamed Nouredin has many experiences in administration of commercial and labor cases, civil, and criminal proceedings, and prosecutions. His expertise includes drafting of pleadings and proceedings to courts of various degrees, and taking precautionary measures of seizure of assets or banning travel or implementation of domestic and foreign judgments before courts of implementation in the state, with the aim of reaching all rights, and ensuring perfect execution relating to judgments.
- Mohamed Nouredin works on the drafting of contracts for companies, whether incorporation contracts, service, or investment contracts with national partners. He Ensures that none of the contract items is contrary to the applicable law, and determines the financial value of the contract and the dates of receipt and delivery and the obligations that fall on each partner.
- Mohamed Nouredin works with clients on many issues and disputes with real estate developers, banks, business owners, employees and service providers in order to reach settlements on payment of receivables or settlement of legal disputes outside the courts and reach the best solution for all parties with both impartiality and transparency. He provides many choices and views before reaching an agreement, he always thinks of innovative solutions and advises clients when needed not to stick to their wrongful position and explain all acceptable alternatives. Mohamed Nouredin dominates excellent verbal communication skills, along with the great ability to think critically, follow a series of logical steps, and identify the weaknesses of opponents. He manages to comprehend a large amount of information, during the preparation of the case and evaluating arguments to serve the case and drive it in the right direction.
August 4, 2021
July 3, 2021