Abdelrahman SaadOffice Manager
Abdelrahman Saad- Office Manager
Abdelrahman Saad is an Egyptian national having around 6 years of experience in diversified fields including but not limited to administrative, financial and managerial tasks. Due to the inherent desire of acquiring knowledge, Abdelrahman has learned the exceptional skills of developing various applications for iOS and Android platforms as well. Abdelrahman is currently working as the Office Manager of the Nour Attorneys wherein he organizes and coordinates the office administration and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. Abdelrahman is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision among the other tasks.
- Bachelor of Commerce in the year 2009 from Mansoura University, Egypt.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Business Management in the year 2012 from 2016
- In depth knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Arabic and English Languages.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
- Organizational skills.
- Meticulous IT skills.
Roles and Responsibility
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed and clerical functions are properly executed.
- Manage the Firm’s schedules, calendars and appointments and organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Provide general support to the Firm’s clients/ visitors.
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
- Allocate available resources to enable successful task performance.
- One point contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data.
- Design and implement office policies and procedures and oversee adherence to office policies and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory and review and approve office supply acquisitions.