Appointing a Local Service Agent in UAE is a mandatory requirement for the foreign investors. Therefore, investor who desire to set up companies in professional services requires a Local Service Agent to be appointed to represent the company of investor before authorities. Thus, companies relating to professional services are allowed to hold 100 % ownership by foreigners.
What is the role of Local Service Agent?
The role of Local Service Agent is very limited as he only works as Emirati voice for your business operations. The role which local service agent play is mentioned herein below;
- Local Service Agent is not involved in day to day operation of business
- Local Service Agent only responsible to facilitate the administrative procedure required for setting up of business
- The sponsorship fee of the local Service Agent is reasonable
- Obtaining permissions and license for business
How can you find a local service Agent in Dubai or UAE?
Nour Attorneys Law Firm helps you in providing best legal consultancy services in terms of providing you reliable and efficient local service agent in Dubai. Moreover, our law firm also make sure that annual charge for local sponsorship which is to borne by foreign investor must be minimum in nature.
Our highly qualified team of business advisors and legal consultants make sure that local service agent must not be involved in the direct operations of the company which is to be set up by the foreign investor. Moreover, our team works in order to provide best services to expat entrepreneurs in finding local service agent for setting up their business venture in Dubai or UAE.
What is Local Service Agent Agreement?
The agreement of local service agent appointment in UAE constitutes a legally enforceable contract. Therefore, certain obligations are also imposed on both parties to a contract. Thus, each local service agent agreement differs somewhat from the next owing to the particular demands and requirements of the parties involved in a transaction. Here are some of the basic principles are mentioned below which applies to an agreement for appointment of a local sponsor in UAE;
- Information relating to the parties are mentioned in the agreement
- Scope and nature of work allocated to the local service agent
- Allocation of power to local service agent to deal and take decision on behalf of the investor before the local authorities but does not have power to check and use the funds of the company
- Fee schedule is prescribed for the services which are to be rendered by the appointed local service agent
- The role which is performed by the Local Service Agent is considered as Relationship of trust and there are no such chances of breach of trust or betrayal.
There is no need of worry for you because Nour Attorneys Law Firm is there to protect the interest of foreign investors by way of executing Local Service Agent agreement.
In case if you need any suggestion or help in relation to need of local service agent in Dubai and UAE you can contact us freely. Our team is fully committed in order to perform their duty and in delivering out the positive results.