Tarek Esam – Public Relations Officer (PRO)
Tarek Esam is an Egyptian national having around 3 years of experience in various fields being public relations, IT development and liaising with government authorities. Tarek is currently working with Nour Attorneys as Public Relation Officer wherein he undertakes coordination and liaising between the Firm and Government organizations / authorities and provide a key inter-face between the two. Tarek is involved in the process of applying and procuring Employment Permits, Entry Visas, Medical Examinations, miscellaneous jobs related to Immigration, Ministry of Labor & Consulates and Business Licenses to the Firm.
- Bachelor Degree in Management Information System in the year 2018 from Delta Academy of Science, Egypt.
- Integrated Skill Diploma
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including effective writing skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Flexibility, determination, enthusiasm and the ability to cope under pressure.
- Good teamwork, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Business awareness and a good knowledge of current affairs.
- The capacity to prioritize tasks and projects effectively.
- Creative imagination and initiative.
Roles and Responsibility
- Obtain new employment visas / work permits for all expatriate employees.
- Facilitate renewal of visas of the employees.
- Facilitate and follow-up cancellation of visas for employees.
- Facilitate medical policies for the employees.
- Administer client companies’ and joint venture companies’ licenses and tax remittances with various UAE government authorities viz., Economic Department, Municipality, Chamber of Commerce and Ministry of Finance & Industries etc.
- Provide expert advice to business and employees on all visa formalities and all other government related procedures.
- Accountable in maintaining accurate records for all above services.
- To remain updated with the ever-changing government rules and regulations with respect to visas and licenses.
- Ensure that all business and trade Licenses are updated, follow-up official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
- Deal promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions.
- Assist the office in determining any issues identified with organization vehicle registration and renewals.
- Acquire visas from different Embassies in UAE for staff members for business related travels.