Ayesha FarooqLegal Consultant
Ayesha Farooq – Legal Consultant
Ayesha Farooq is an Indian national having around 7 years of experience as a Lawyer in drafting and vetting legal documents, agreements/ contracts and pleadings, filing of suits, handling complaints, consumer cases, Arbitration Proceedings, Commercial Agreements, Tender documents, Lease Deed, Leave and License Agreements. Being an innovative and successful lawyer, Ayesha is highly effective at developing creative case strategies and writing persuasive briefs and drafting contracts. Ayesha is well versed in drafting legal documents, contracts, agreements, and in conducting legal research and trial preparation. Detail oriented, conscientious and organized, Ayesha tackles cases/ disputes with tenacity and an analytical mindset. Ayesha is currently working as Legal Consultant with Nour Attorneys wherein she provides the services pertaining to drafting and vetting contracts and agreements, legal notices and summaries of the cases. She also provides Legal advice to the clients as per the requirements.
- Bachelor of Legal Science & Bachelor of Law (BLS/LLB) in the year 2015 from Government Law College, Mumbai University, Mumbai.
- Diploma in Cyber Law from Asian School of Cyber Law.
- Certified Courses: Advanced Drafting
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Currently pursuing Master of Law (LL.M)in Corporate and Financial Law from O. P. Jindal Global University.
Areas of Specialization
|· Drafting and Reviewing contracts, agreements and other documents.||· Corporate and commercial documentation.|
|· Exceptional negotiator||· Intellectual Property Rights Law|
|· Arbitration and Mediation||· Due Diligence|
|· Real Estate and property Laws||· Corporate restructuring|
|· Corporate and Companies Law||· Court Procedures (Indian courts)|
Experience/ Work Profile
- While working with law firm based out of Mumbai, primarily into Real Estate Laws and execution of the documents pertaining to buying and selling of properties, Ayesha has gained hands on experience about the prevailing laws governing the property transactions and has carried out the drafting and vetting of the Lease Deeds, Exchange Deeds, Surrender Deeds and Memorandum of Understanding. Assisted and handled Title search of various properties including inspection of various revenue records. Also, having big construction companies as client provided an insight about the applicable laws concerning each business activity.
- Thereafter, Ayesha started her journey as in-house counsel with Mumbai International Airport Ltd., the company which runs the entire Mumbai Airport. Being Legal Manager, Ayesha has extensively handled all the disputes arising out of the airport business and other verticals. Apart from drafting and vetting agreements, contracts, petitions, plaints, written statements, statement of claim, statement of defense, counter claim, settlement agreements, tender documents (RFP, RFQ or RFQP), consent terms etc., Ayesha has been actively involved in the property litigations and Commercial litigations concerning the company.
- In addition to this, Ayesha has hands on knowledge about the IPR registration and disputes pertaining to the domain names. From handling trademark registration to getting favorable awards in the dispute pertaining to cyber-squatting, Ayesha has meticulously handled such cases.
- Being the Legal Manager handling umpteen number of cases of the various corporates, Ayesha has extensive experience in Arbitration proceedings as well and has managed to obtain awards in favor of the clients in all most all the disputes.
- Ayesha has added experience in making corporate procedure including drafting board resolutions, minutes of the meeting, board presentations and undertaking other compliances of the companies and she has attended various board meetings and company goals meeting while working as a legal advisor.
- Having handled proceedings under various laws, rules and regulation before various authorities, it is safe to say that Ayesha thrives in dynamic environment and quickly adapt to the ever changing demands of the legal field.