Anna M.Legal Consultant
- Earned Bachelor’s degree in 2016 from French University in Armenia;
- Got Master’s of Law (LLM) in 2018, specializing in European and International corporate law;
- Awarded a double diploma at undergraduate (LLB) and graduate (LLM) levels from University Jean Moulin Lyon 3, France;
- Practicing law since 2016;
- Appeared before the national courts as an Certified Assistant of Attorney,
- Provides Clients with legal advice in English, French, Russian and Armenian.
- Carriage of negotiation with partner companies for the finalization of business deals and arbitrating disputes between parties to resolve legal conflicts.
- Developing agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure clients’ full legal rights; delivering clarification on legal language or specifications to clients;
- Revising, amending and finalizing the draft contracts, agreements to ensure compliance with the statutory or legal needs; executing legal risk assessment and analysis,
- Investigating the facts of a case by interviewing clients and witnesses and performing legal research into case law and precedents, providing behind-the-scenes support in the hearings and trials;
- Advising clients concerning commercial and business transactions, claim liability, conducting legal and compliance to ensure conformity of the transactions with applicable laws valid in industry.
- Delivering legal feedbacks and advice with a focus to resolve complex legal matters and handling compliance initiatives;
My previous roles have strengthened my abilities in decision-making and critical thinking, including a focused attention to even “invisible” details and accuracy.
Anna is a focused, confident and committed lawyer with strong approach in providing full legal assistance to clients related to legal operations, business and commercial transactions, litigation and business compliance. With more than 5 years’ experience as a legal operations practitioner, she is well adept in International Commercial and Trade law, Corporate and Contract law, she has in-depth knowledge in Banking and Financial law, as well as in Company incorporation and Governance strategies. Moreover, while her on-the-job experience has afforded her a well-rounded skill set, including critical thinking and interpersonal abilities, she excels at handling negotiations with clients and arbitrating disputes between parties to resolve legal conflicts.
Achievements of Anna
Anna is an Ambassador of “Insurance Foundation for Servicemen” foundation in UAE, which is considered to be one of the major and eminent Armenian Governmental foundations;
She is a judge of the international round of Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition in Washington D.C., together with eminent representatives of International Court of Justice;
Anna is an author of two published scientific articles and dozens of client notes and legal articles.
She led major and systemic enforcement actions, resolution interventions, prompt corrective actions against governmental institutions and pioneered legal reforms in Armenia together with the managing partner of the law firm.